Skin is the foundation of the integumentary system also It contains nails, hairs, glands, and more. Major skin functionality is Protecting, Regulating, and Sensing. Our skin protects and defends everything inside your body and protects from infection work as insulation. without skin, human organs like muscles bones, and other organs hang all over the place, and seeing this is scary. It controls body temperature and most important senses that feel actual things objects. Melanin control body colour. Before taking any steps discuss with your skin care expert. In this article we learn some amazing secret facts of skin.
Amazing Fun Facts About Skin
- What do you think which is the largest organ of our body? no is not brain also not bones Skin is the largest organ of human body.
- 16% of your physical weight is accounted by your skin.
- 1,000 species of bacteria living on your skin and millions of other organisms living there.
- 1.7 square meters of ground.
- In one inch nearly contains 19 million cells.
- 1/5 Americans has skin cancer at age 70.
- In your fingertips alone, there are 750 Merkel cells per each square-centimetres of skin. It’s covered with 2500 receptors that give you a sense of touch.
- Each person has unique fingertips receptors.
- Your skin absorbs pressure and shock that harm the body inside organs.
- Every minute of the day your skin loses 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells and your skin renews itself every 28 days.
- body lose 4 kilograms dead cells of surface every year.
- changes in your skin are signals for body health.
- The average person has more than 300 million cells.
- Your skin needs oxygen for cell generation and dehydration.
- The average humans have 5,000,000 hair follicles.
- Much of the dust in your house is dead skin cells.
- The top layer of skin has 18 to 23 mini layer that are dead skin cells.
Myths and facts about skin care
There are no of skin care fun fact that are listed below. skin care fact is general research based on the internet before any action please consult with your doctor or skin care expert.
- Drinking much water prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- use makeup every day is bad for the skin Its myth good products don’t harmful but sleep with makeup is definitely harmful.
- Moisturizing cream doesn’t prevent wrinkles from appearing.
- Trimming your hair will make it grow faster.
- Dark circles under eyes are always due to a lack of sleep.
- Best technique to apply moisturizer from the bottom to top. There are no rules for applying moisturizing.
- Facial exercises will help to remove wrinkles.
- Sun light will help to dry out your acne.
- Using ice cubes on your face or on acne is good for you.
- You don’t need to moisturize your face if you have an oily face.
- When its cloudy whether then you don’t need to wear sunscreen.
- The more expensive the product the better it works.
layers of skin
Human skin is in layers majorly there is three differ rent layers that is
- Top layer, Epidermis
- Middle layer, Dermis
- bottom layer, Hypodermis
each layer has its own properties and different advantages. The top layer is waterproof and its act as a barrier and creates skin colour. The middle layer has hard tissues, hair follicles, and glands. The bottom layer a fatty layer.
Facts About Skin Care Products
There are many myths about skin that keep people from using the best skincare products for themselves. Here are some of the most common ones, along with the truth behind them.
The Best Way to Cleanse Your Face Is with Water.
Many people believe that cleansing their face with soap will remove dirt more effectively than water alone. However, soap actually removes oil and grease from your pores, leaving them open to bacteria. This can lead to breakouts and clogged pores. Cleansing with warm water instead helps cleanse your skin without stripping away its natural oils.
You Should Never Wash Your Face Twice Per Day.
If you wash your face twice per day, you might think that you’re doing something wrong. In fact, washing your face too often can cause acne. Washing your face once every other day is enough to keep your skin healthy.
Facial Scrubs Work Better than Exfoliating Gels.
Soap and other cleansers work by removing dirt and oil from the surface of your skin. This helps keep pores clean and prevents acne. However, soap can irritate sensitive skin and cause redness and inflammation.
Don’t Buy Skincare Products That Contain Alcohol.
If you use alcohol-based products, make sure to read labels carefully. Many soaps contain alcohol as an ingredient. It’s also possible that some brands of body wash contain alcohol.